http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
        [(Don't you know it)]
Wednesday, June 16, 2004
♠ 6/16/2004 11:22:00 PM
I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOSH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE HIM MORE AND MORE WITH EACH PASSING DAY

..haiz..so sad..i can't watch the Portugal match later..=(..coz of the stoopid chem practical test tmr..sure flunk one..my practical skills so lousy..always copy my frens' answers..haha..=p..dun tok abt chem pract ler..hee..jus had a chat wif boinkx boinkx..hee..

-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It -+ says:
hee..
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It -+ says:bet on portugal leh..haha
www.boinkx.blogspot.com {Callin All Bets For Greece Vs Spain & Russia Vs Portugal} says:
wah ur pic i dun even noe u which 1
www.boinkx.blogspot.com {Callin All Bets For Greece Vs Spain & Russia Vs Portugal} says:
they hafta win if not they out liao
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It -+ says:yah~!!!!i'm praying real hard for them dat they will win~!!!!my cristiano ronaldo~!!!!!!!!!
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It -+ says:
hee
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It -+ says:i chaneg to other pic..hee
www.boinkx.blogspot.com {Callin All Bets For Greece Vs Spain & Russia Vs Portugal} says:
oh u like him ar?
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It -+ says:
I LOVE HIM~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
www.boinkx.blogspot.com {Callin All Bets For Greece Vs Spain & Russia Vs Portugal} says:...
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It -+ says:
hahaa..
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It -+ says:HE IS MY BF~!!!!!!!!!!!
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It -+ says:wahaha
www.boinkx.blogspot.com {Callin All Bets For Greece Vs Spain & Russia Vs Portugal} says:
L0L
www.boinkx.blogspot.com {Callin All Bets For Greece Vs Spain & Russia Vs Portugal} says:y dun wanna say husband?
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It -+ says:he haven propose to me yet mah...
www.boinkx.blogspot.com {Callin All Bets For Greece Vs Spain & Russia Vs Portugal} says:
l0l
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It -+ says:
hee...
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It -+ says:i will invite you to our wedding de..hee..dun worry
www.boinkx.blogspot.com {Callin All Bets For Greece Vs Spain & Russia Vs Portugal} says:
Wahahaha
www.boinkx.blogspot.com {Callin All Bets For Greece Vs Spain & Russia Vs Portugal} says:u paying for my air ticket too?
www.boinkx.blogspot.com {Callin All Bets For Greece Vs Spain & Russia Vs Portugal} says:
L0L
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It -+ says:
hee..dun worry..we will be holding two wedding dinners..one in portugal for his family and friends..the other in singapore..coz for my family and friends..
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It -+ says:
if you want to attend the portugal one..you are most welcome to..hee
www.boinkx.blogspot.com {Callin All Bets For Greece Vs Spain & Russia Vs Portugal} says:l0l
www.boinkx.blogspot.com {Callin All Bets For Greece Vs Spain & Russia Vs Portugal} says:
den u move over to portugal ur family how
www.boinkx.blogspot.com {Callin All Bets For Greece Vs Spain & Russia Vs Portugal} says:eh wait he now in england leh
www.boinkx.blogspot.com {Callin All Bets For Greece Vs Spain & Russia Vs Portugal} says:
l0l
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It -+ says:
his family in portugal mah...
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It -+ says:
haf to accomodate his family de..
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It -+ says:
hee..wedding will be held in both of our homelands..hee
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It -+ says:
make our families happie
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It -+ says:

www.boinkx.blogspot.com {Callin All Bets For Greece Vs Spain & Russia Vs Portugal} says:ahahah
www.boinkx.blogspot.com {Callin All Bets For Greece Vs Spain & Russia Vs Portugal} says:u haf veri gd imagination
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It -+ says:
my family..they got three daughters..so is allright for me to move over to portugal..aniwae..i will be flying back often to visit dem de..
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It -+ says:
imagination??NAH..DAT IS REALITY...
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It -+ says:
hee
www.boinkx.blogspot.com {Callin All Bets For Greece Vs Spain & Russia Vs Portugal} says:
...
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It -+ says:
look at y pic..hee..my dearie pic..
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It -+ says:

www.boinkx.blogspot.com {Callin All Bets For Greece Vs Spain & Russia Vs Portugal} says:ahahaha
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It..I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO -+ says:
yes??wat was the laughter for??
www.boinkx.blogspot.com {Callin All Bets For Greece Vs Spain & Russia Vs Portugal} says:
hehe nothing
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It..I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO -+ says:
hee..actually i was supposed to fly over portugal to suport him for the game later on..you see..is a critical match..he needs me der to give him support..but sadly..
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It..I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO -+ says:
i got test tmr..and he dun want me to miss my test..see??he is so understanding..
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It..I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO -+ says:

+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It..I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO -+ says:
you got ani more ncie songs to send me..anwiae..rmb the song you send me yesterdae??the kci and jojo "all my life"??
www.boinkx.blogspot.com {Callin All Bets For Greece Vs Spain & Russia Vs Portugal} says:
yes
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It..I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO -+ says:
hee..I DEDICATE TO RONALDO~!!!!!!MY DEAR DEAR..I TOLD HIM IT IS OUR SONG..
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It..I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO -+ says:
hee
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It..I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO -+ says:
he loves it so much~!!!!!!!!!!!
www.boinkx.blogspot.com {Callin All Bets For Greece Vs Spain & Russia Vs Portugal} says:
l0l

www.boinkx.blogspot.com {Callin All Bets For Greece Vs Spain & Russia Vs Portugal} says:
dinner/supper
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It..I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO -+ says:
hee
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It..I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO -+ says:
hee..
www.boinkx.blogspot.com {Callin All Bets For Greece Vs Spain & Russia Vs Portugal} says:
. . .
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It..I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO -+ says:
DUN CHOKE~!!!!!!!!!
www.boinkx.blogspot.com {Callin All Bets For Greece Vs Spain & Russia Vs Portugal} says:
=.=
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It..I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO -+ says:
wahaha
www.boinkx.blogspot.com {Callin All Bets For Greece Vs Spain & Russia Vs Portugal} says:
............................
www.boinkx.blogspot.com {Callin All Bets For Greece Vs Spain & Russia Vs Portugal} says:
dun worry i wont
www.boinkx.blogspot.com {Callin All Bets For Greece Vs Spain & Russia Vs Portugal} says:
i not like ronaldo
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It..I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO -+ says:
dat's good..
www.boinkx.blogspot.com {Callin All Bets For Greece Vs Spain & Russia Vs Portugal} says:
so clumsy 1
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It..I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO -+ says:
HEY~!!!!!!!!!!
www.boinkx.blogspot.com {Callin All Bets For Greece Vs Spain & Russia Vs Portugal} says:
Wahahahaha
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It..I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO -+ says:
DUN CRITICISE MY DARLING~!!!!!!!!!
-+ UEFA Euro 2004 Cup..I'm Lovin' It..I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO -+ says:
hahaa

lalalala..MY DEAREST RONALDO~!!!!!!!!!!AI SHI TA LER~!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE HIM~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


CRISTIANO RONALDO

NEWSPAPERr
advertisment or intro.

SHAKESPEARE r
your data.
TORCHES r
Layout
Images: Starway
Brushes: Roshiweb Ignite Peach Blush
Fonts : Dafont
Designed: Fishpear

CHEEK OF NIGHTr
music.

HIS BOUNTY r
links.


BRINKr
tboard.
PAST LAYOUTSr
errr. if you have then you put them here. this are for past layouts that YOU make. remove this section if you dont make skins. Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com