http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
        [(Don't you know it)]
Tuesday, June 01, 2004
♠ 6/01/2004 01:51:00 PM
weeee weeee my darlin' bloggie~!!!hee..finally changed my layout \(^o^)/..got really sick of my previous one =p..hee..I LOVE THIS LAYOUT LOTSA~*muakz muakz to this pretty layout..lalala*!!!!the blue..the pink..the hearts..the sparkling stars..the pic of the cute little girl..the words..my rainbow-coloured taggy..and lastly the music :)..simply lurrrvvveee it =)..hee..i spent lotz and lotz of time designing dis layout ne..hee..dis is the "stuff" dat i haf been busy lately..haf to complete it by 1st of June..hee..coz is a starting of a month..aka a starting point in my life..a new beginning?*nods*..hee..

~//* MY RESOLUTIONS FOR JUNE *\\~

1.) Buck up for my studies..study really hard for it..do lotsa practices and do an intensive revision..at least study for 8 hours per dae(recommended by Madam Tay =p)

2.) Be a better person..dun take friends for granted

3.) Re-decorate my room..hee..

4.) Lastly..forget about Him..completely forget..yeapx..i'll try my best..

hee..dat's for now..going to update later if got time..oohhhh..later going for Ahbun's concert..hee..bye peeps (^.-)~

NEWSPAPERr
advertisment or intro.

SHAKESPEARE r
your data.
TORCHES r
Layout
Images: Starway
Brushes: Roshiweb Ignite Peach Blush
Fonts : Dafont
Designed: Fishpear

CHEEK OF NIGHTr
music.

HIS BOUNTY r
links.


BRINKr
tboard.
PAST LAYOUTSr
errr. if you have then you put them here. this are for past layouts that YOU make. remove this section if you dont make skins. Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com