http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
        [(Don't you know it)]
Sunday, June 13, 2004
♠ 6/13/2004 02:33:00 PM
woo..FINALLY..the UEFA Euro 2004 Cup is here~!!!!watched the first match between Portugal and Greece yesterdae.Portugal did not play really well in the first half.the defenders were kinda weak and not to mention the goalkeeper..so lousy (-.-)..dun understand why the coach sent a reserved goalie..Greece was good..surprisingly..they kept on attacking and the first goal was nice~!!!however..in second half..the Portugal performed better..their attacking increased..hee..the reason mus be coz of Cristiano Ronaldo~!!!!

I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO.I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO.I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO.I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO.I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO.I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO.I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO.I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO.I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO.I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO.I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO.I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO.I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO.I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO.I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO.I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO.I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO.I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO.I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO.I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO.I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO.I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO.I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO.I LOVE CRISTIANO RONALDO..VERY MUCH~!!!!




he is such a HOTTIE~!!!!& CUTIE too~!!!hee..the coach shld haf send him to the field for the first half..he had cut off his golden curly locks and pierced both of his ears~!!!so cool~!!!*my heart melts*..hee..sumore he is onli 18 yrs old~!!!woowowowowowowowow..my beloved Ronaldo..

hmm..but he commited a foul and caused Greece to haf a penalty..everyone do make mistakes de mah..hee..but he was always getting hold of the ball and kept on attacking..but his other team mates..haiz..not very cooperative..(-.-)..can't wait for thier next match~!!!

gonna catch the match between England and France later at 2.35am..maybe not going to sch tmr..not enuff time to sleep..dis match gonna be a real exciting one..Henry(i lurve his skills..superb)..Gerrad..Owen..Beckham..Pires..whoa..all the great players..hmm maybe not Owen bah..=p..

NEWSPAPERr
advertisment or intro.

SHAKESPEARE r
your data.
TORCHES r
Layout
Images: Starway
Brushes: Roshiweb Ignite Peach Blush
Fonts : Dafont
Designed: Fishpear

CHEEK OF NIGHTr
music.

HIS BOUNTY r
links.


BRINKr
tboard.
PAST LAYOUTSr
errr. if you have then you put them here. this are for past layouts that YOU make. remove this section if you dont make skins. Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com