http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
        [(Don't you know it)]
Tuesday, November 02, 2004
♠ 11/02/2004 11:11:00 PM
der are so mani things i wanna do after the A's..

1. Learn Japanese and Korean language
2. Get a tattoo
3. Dye My Hair(pink streaks :) )
4. Submit my creations to blogskins
5. Spend time wif my sec sch frens to close up the drift between us
6. Starts a business
7. Learn Hip Hop dance
8. Learn bakery
9. Take driving theory test
10. Go for a nice choco spa..aawwhh
11. Pierce my ears..i wanna get 4 more earholes

gosh.i jus can't wait for 25th of Nov to arrive.double happiness for me.=))..

in the meantime..back to my books..*yawn
*

NEWSPAPERr
advertisment or intro.

SHAKESPEARE r
your data.
TORCHES r
Layout
Images: Starway
Brushes: Roshiweb Ignite Peach Blush
Fonts : Dafont
Designed: Fishpear

CHEEK OF NIGHTr
music.

HIS BOUNTY r
links.


BRINKr
tboard.
PAST LAYOUTSr
errr. if you have then you put them here. this are for past layouts that YOU make. remove this section if you dont make skins. Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com