http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
        [(Don't you know it)]
Friday, December 17, 2004
♠ 12/17/2004 01:24:00 PM
fucking suay..i lost my money yesterdae while shopping..feel like crying now..my dad got into another accident again..dis time is much more worse..is so badly damaged at the side..and how great..the person who knocked into my dad's car refused to compensate and instead wanan sue my parents accussing dem being the ones who knocked into them..how great..two lawsuits faced by my parents in jus a few weeks..bloody..and my dad almost lost his car key..really lost his handphone and my mum want me to pass my dad the nokia hp..but i lent it to han wei ler..how great again..i get scolded by it..and my dad's eyes were swollen coz he took the wrong medicine..and now his whole body aches coz the medicine is too strong..and because of this..he is in a bad mood..always scolding me lately..how fucking great..my mum and my relatives have a conflict now..relationship are strained between us..and wat happen??she is in a bad mood and i got scolded again..

wat a nice life i am having now..being plauged by all these suayness..how i wish things will get better..

NEWSPAPERr
advertisment or intro.

SHAKESPEARE r
your data.
TORCHES r
Layout
Images: Starway
Brushes: Roshiweb Ignite Peach Blush
Fonts : Dafont
Designed: Fishpear

CHEEK OF NIGHTr
music.

HIS BOUNTY r
links.


BRINKr
tboard.
PAST LAYOUTSr
errr. if you have then you put them here. this are for past layouts that YOU make. remove this section if you dont make skins. Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com