http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
        [(Don't you know it)]
Saturday, December 25, 2004
♠ 12/25/2004 11:33:00 AM
hmm..received a piece of shocking news yesterdae..

Fazal is attached..to dis malay girl from poly..

wish him all the best den..

met up wif my beloved "enemies" on thurs night after two weeks or so?

goshhhhhhh..i'm SO HAPPY to see them =)))~!!!!!!!!we went to marche after dat..yeah..it has been ages since i last ate marche..*slurps slurps*..something really funny happened..

Ahbun and me saw dis guy walking past us wif a plate..he ordered dis huge and long sausage..and we were laughing at how much the sausage looks like a pe*is..and seconds after..Birdy and Shi Ying walked past us..holding a plate wif the exact same sausage on top..



WAHAHAHAHA..

but..the sausage tastes really really nice :)..

hee..i will upload the photos we took into our yahoo groups soon =)..hee..i still can't really figure out how to use my camera..lazy me =p..

after marche..we went to CK Tangs..TAKA..Wisma to shop for our prom dress..hee..

we all headed home ard 10 somthing..can't wait to see them again on 28th :))~

i hate x'mas..detest it..i so much love chinese new year more <3~

heading to my cousin's birthday party later..haha..kinda excited coz my sis's admirers are all going..ooohhh..

You make me wanna lala
In the kitchen, on the floor
I'll be a French Maid
When I meet you at the door
I'm like an alley cat
Drink the milk up
I want more
You make me wanna

You make me wanna lala

NEWSPAPERr
advertisment or intro.

SHAKESPEARE r
your data.
TORCHES r
Layout
Images: Starway
Brushes: Roshiweb Ignite Peach Blush
Fonts : Dafont
Designed: Fishpear

CHEEK OF NIGHTr
music.

HIS BOUNTY r
links.


BRINKr
tboard.
PAST LAYOUTSr
errr. if you have then you put them here. this are for past layouts that YOU make. remove this section if you dont make skins. Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com