http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
        [(Don't you know it)]
Tuesday, February 01, 2005
♠ 2/01/2005 01:27:00 AM
i had around 4 different kinds of dreams todae..

scarrryyy..most of it are bad dreams..

and are all about my happenings in real life..

one of them is i cried in front of my parents during a dinner..

criticising them of being biased towards my sisters..

i still have not spoke to my parents for around 10 days..

if this cold war still carries on..

i need not attend the renioun dinner on CNY eve..

i need not depart to chiangmai..

i will be a lonely soul in singapore celebrating CNY all by myself..

but..i refused to surrender..

i shall wait..wait till they opened their mouths and talk to me..

i guess people do change when they are exposed to the working world..?

my sis is one such example..

i felt that she has changed..more open now..more sociable..

but i do not like the change in her at all..*shrugs*

heard from my sis that one of my mum's staff stole money..and their sales are bad..

i hope the staff suffer retribution..hope she go to jail..

i am so damn broke now..

every cents counts now..

i learnt my lesson i guess..

money is hard-earned..and we should always spend it WISELY..

NEWSPAPERr
advertisment or intro.

SHAKESPEARE r
your data.
TORCHES r
Layout
Images: Starway
Brushes: Roshiweb Ignite Peach Blush
Fonts : Dafont
Designed: Fishpear

CHEEK OF NIGHTr
music.

HIS BOUNTY r
links.


BRINKr
tboard.
PAST LAYOUTSr
errr. if you have then you put them here. this are for past layouts that YOU make. remove this section if you dont make skins. Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com