http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
        [(Don't you know it)]
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
♠ 4/19/2005 10:08:00 PM
you thought that i see it as a chore for meeting you..
but no..i really meant it when i said "okie"..

i admit by meeting you there..
i was harbouring the hope of seeing him again..
i admit i was not paying attention to you most of the time..
i was wondering whether will i see him again..

but..you don't have to raise your voice at me!!!!
i hate it when people do that to me!!!!
i had already answered you honestly..
answered you in a very nice tone..
but you had to give me dat black-face look..
replied me in dat fucking annoyed tone..

how i wish we did not have that conversation..
how i wish you did not ask me those fucking silly questions of yours..

don't blame me for just walking away..
i just don't wish to continue the fucking conversation anymore..

fuck off from my life!!!!


hmm..finally..i had make a trip down to the post office and mailed the money over to the Taiwan seller..and it will take one long week to reach der =((..and the stuff i bought will take another one week to reach me..so i can only receive my stuff in around two long weeks time =(((..*sigh*..i just can't wait for them to arrive at my doorsteps..

hee..and i saw my sis and her darling todae =)..hee..Girl arz..your darling very muscular wor..bet you feel very comfy and safe when lying on his body..hahaha..and he looks so much better in his new haircut..he shld have cut his hair long ago..haha..and ask him when is he free..let's all meet up to go eat fish porridge kay :))??hee..


hee..two weeks had just passed since i came back from Japan..and i am stilllll suffering from post-japan trip's "xiang si bing" =((..i still haven fully unpacked the stuff i bought..geee

hee..i will update either tomorrow or the day after(the latest)..hee..those who are interested to read about my Japan's trip..do stay tuned yo =)))~!!!!

ALL I WANT IS JUST TO SEE YOU AGAIN..JUST ONCE WILL DO..

NEWSPAPERr
advertisment or intro.

SHAKESPEARE r
your data.
TORCHES r
Layout
Images: Starway
Brushes: Roshiweb Ignite Peach Blush
Fonts : Dafont
Designed: Fishpear

CHEEK OF NIGHTr
music.

HIS BOUNTY r
links.


BRINKr
tboard.
PAST LAYOUTSr
errr. if you have then you put them here. this are for past layouts that YOU make. remove this section if you dont make skins. Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com