http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
        [(Don't you know it)]
Sunday, May 08, 2005
♠ 5/08/2005 10:53:00 AM
whoa..just finished taking a bath..feel so clean and refreshed..haha..woke up at 6.15am just now wif my sis..hee..coz we are preparing a morning feast for my Mum for Mother's Day :))~!!!

whoa..first time cooking those dishes..i still rmb i prepared sushi last year for my Mum..aniwae..we coked spareribs and pork wif orange juice..is not dat i wanna brag abt my cooking skills..but they really taste GREAT..is simply so DELICIOUS~!!!!hee..and i cooked fried rice~!!!not wif mixed vegetables..coz i hate carrots and peas..hee..but cooked it wif eggs and white ikan bilis~!!!haha..my fried rice not bad too wor..haha..while my sis cooked egg dumplings..curry chicken kebab..and my maid cooked tofu..haha..

my second sister bought a Mother's Day cake since she can't cook wif us coz of her work..hee..is a oreo cake wor..OREOOOOOO~!!!!i love oreos~!!!!

and now we are just waiting for my parents to wake up..hee

we will be heading to Long Beach restaurant wif our Grandma for dinner later..sort of a Mother's Day celebration too..haha..my Mum lovesssss Long Beach's food..BOTH of my Grandma's birthday dinner last year were at Long Beach too..

as for me..i only love the chilli crab der..i can't wait to dip the fried buns into the chilli crab's gravy~~!!!!aaaaahhhhh..

oooohhhh..Long Beach's waiters are quite flirts too..haha..let's juts hope dis time round..they employed much older and much better looking waiters..haha..i dun mind if they are better flirters too~!!!wahaha..

till then :)..

NEWSPAPERr
advertisment or intro.

SHAKESPEARE r
your data.
TORCHES r
Layout
Images: Starway
Brushes: Roshiweb Ignite Peach Blush
Fonts : Dafont
Designed: Fishpear

CHEEK OF NIGHTr
music.

HIS BOUNTY r
links.


BRINKr
tboard.
PAST LAYOUTSr
errr. if you have then you put them here. this are for past layouts that YOU make. remove this section if you dont make skins. Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com