http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
        [(Don't you know it)]
Thursday, June 30, 2005
♠ 6/30/2005 10:16:00 AM
i am in a really bad mood now..

so many things for me to settle..is frustrating..

went for the orientation yesterdae..

it sucks..the games..the whole programme..booo

elaborating further will make me feel even more sucky and worse..

but luckily..i haf Jaws wif me..and we made some really nice friends =)..

I SO DO NOT WANT SCH TO START SO SOON..i hate it..

i can't seem to fit in wif the environment der..

but do i have other choices?

so many things now bothering me..

i suspect der is something wrong wif my health..

i feel dizzy at times..restless..and worse..my back have been aching for some time..

i tink i am going to head dwn to a clinic for a check-up..

i dun like it when YOU find me to tell me about your problems when you can't find the other person to talk to..

and just cast me aside when YOU haf happy things to share..

isn't it irony when you long for the person to shower you wif love and care..

and when the person did dat..you find it irritating and even disgusted??

i mean it when i said it's not the same..dun argue your way wif me..i noe it much better den you do..

aniwae..on a brighter note..i am meeting Jiayu and maybe Jaws tmr for retail therapy..i wanna get some tops from Mango and miniskirts..i am deprive of dem..

and meeting up wif Shi Ying at Ikea during the later part of the day..

now..at least that cheers me up =)..

hopefully by tonight..i will haf one BIG problem solve..i am hoping real hard..

NEWSPAPERr
advertisment or intro.

SHAKESPEARE r
your data.
TORCHES r
Layout
Images: Starway
Brushes: Roshiweb Ignite Peach Blush
Fonts : Dafont
Designed: Fishpear

CHEEK OF NIGHTr
music.

HIS BOUNTY r
links.


BRINKr
tboard.
PAST LAYOUTSr
errr. if you have then you put them here. this are for past layouts that YOU make. remove this section if you dont make skins. Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com