http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
        [(Don't you know it)]
Tuesday, July 12, 2005
♠ 7/12/2005 06:10:00 PM
and so..

i have been eating and eating and eating non-stop for the past two and a half daes..

fried foods..snacks..junk food blah blah..

stuffing myself wif food make me happy at times..

yet uncomfortable at times too..

i even woke up in the middle of the night coz i had so many dreams of me becoming fatter..

i gained one kg in just these few days..

aren't i "great" or wat..haha

one more to go and i can say good the bye to my old samsung phone..

my Mum is now in Japan..lucky her!!!

i asked her to buy me lotsa Disney stuff since she will be going Disneyland..

hopefully she will rmb to buy Disneyland popcorn bucket for me..

and before my Mum board the plane yesterdae..

she called me and sae "rmb arz..three more kgs(i was wondering why the additional of one more kg)..if never achieve dat..all of your Japan's presents will give to your sisters"

m(~.~)m..


hee..tanning session at Sentosa wif Birdy,Jaws and Ahbun on thurs =))~!!!

NEWSPAPERr
advertisment or intro.

SHAKESPEARE r
your data.
TORCHES r
Layout
Images: Starway
Brushes: Roshiweb Ignite Peach Blush
Fonts : Dafont
Designed: Fishpear

CHEEK OF NIGHTr
music.

HIS BOUNTY r
links.


BRINKr
tboard.
PAST LAYOUTSr
errr. if you have then you put them here. this are for past layouts that YOU make. remove this section if you dont make skins. Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com