http://www.makepovertyhistory.org
        [(Don't you know it)]
Friday, July 15, 2005
♠ 7/15/2005 10:45:00 PM
YEAH =))!!!!

My Mum jus called home and she bought me the Disneyland popcorn bucket which i always wanted!!!

but hmm..i tink my Mum forgot to buy for me the Minnie Mouse headband..

but i am already very happy and satisfied =))..

i wonder what else did my Mum bought for me..

my Mum will be back on mondae..

i can't wait *beams*

i will update about my wonderful tanning session yesterdae wif Birdy,Ahbun and Jaws later :)..

coz my com is now lagging (~.~)..

tata for now..

NEWSPAPERr
advertisment or intro.

SHAKESPEARE r
your data.
TORCHES r
Layout
Images: Starway
Brushes: Roshiweb Ignite Peach Blush
Fonts : Dafont
Designed: Fishpear

CHEEK OF NIGHTr
music.

HIS BOUNTY r
links.


BRINKr
tboard.
PAST LAYOUTSr
errr. if you have then you put them here. this are for past layouts that YOU make. remove this section if you dont make skins. Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com